Shape eDiscovery Services to Fit Your Requirements
Unrivaled Service in the Face of Any Need or Challenge
We provide strategic consulting and outsourcing of project teams, service teams, or a combination of each. When clients need to outsource part or all of their eDiscovery services, Innovative Development can deliver on-site or off-site in the United States and internationally.
For the past decade, we have continuously improved our eDiscovery solutions, based on a flexible, customer-focused model and affordable, predictable costs. Our procedures utilize the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), and Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) standards.
Multiple Service Models
Our clients choose from several sourcing options, each with the single goal of achieving excellent results. For example:
- A corporate legal department may use a broader service range, which can include preparing discovery requests related to electronic documents, assessing eDiscovery responses, and assisting in evidence recovery as well as identifying and collecting the relevant Electronically Stored Information (ESI).
- A corporate IT department needs support developing eDiscovery standards and processes for all ESI, applications, and records retention policies. This includes propagating those standards across the organization and notifying all affected third-party vendors and service providers of their responsibilities.
- A national law firm might utilize our technology expertise while managing collection and review in-house.
- Innovative Development can be a transparent partner with a law firm working with its client.
Internal, External, On-site, Off-site
Corporate legal departments, IT departments, and outside counsel can all work with our eDiscovery services in customized and affordable ways. Internally or externally, on-site or off-site, we work with our clients to provide the best solutions in a service model customized to specific needs in the United States and internationally.
- Corporate legal departments can utilize our services to provide dedicated eDiscovery legal support using an eDiscovery Response Team (eDRT).
- IT departments can work with our consultants to develop and implement the eDiscovery service model across all data stores and applications.
- Outside counsel can leverage our eDiscovery expertise to provide value-added services to their clients as embedded team members or as outside support.
Talk to Us. We’ll Listen and Respond to Your Specific Needs.