Innovative Development LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Innovative Development LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to new employee recruiting
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand the services you may require or the employment opportunities you may be interested in. In particular:
- We include it in internal recordkeeping for sales/marketing and recruiting purposes
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new services, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
We will not provide your information to our third-party partners for ID marketing or promotional purposes without your permission.
We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages on our website are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information only for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. A small fee may be charged. If you would like a copy of the information held on you by our company, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.