Are you prepared for eDiscovery? Find out for FREE!
Are your eDiscovery requirements part of your organizational business processes?
When urgent matters impose deadlines and failure can mean expensive sanctions, we help ensure Legal department needs are met and eDiscovery standards are created within your organization. Ask about our free eDiscovery Readiness Audit and manage your eDiscovery requirements.
eDiscovery is easy when it’s engineered into your business processes.
Does your eDiscovery process combine the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), and Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) methodologies to create an integrated eDiscovery business model? Is your model able to deliver repeatable, reliable, defensible, metrics-based eDiscovery throughout your organization? If not, then let us provide a FREE eDiscovery Readiness Audit. Learn how to implement eDiscovery best practices and understand the impact on organizational application systems and Electronically Stored Information (ESI) at your company.
- Is it clear what eDiscovery services exist to support legal requirements and the business purposes they serve?
- Is there a service catalogue for eDiscovery services and are they integrated into existing business processes?
- Are organizational priorities in line with Legal eDiscovery business needs and priorities?
- Are urgent eDiscovery needs addressed in a timely manner?
- Are your eDiscovery services leveraging best-in-class eDiscovery tools?
If you answered “NO” to any of these questions, then you will definitely benefit from our free eDiscovery Readiness Audit! We have more questions to ask to help align your eDiscovery needs with your organizational business processes – and more important, we have the answers too!