MD Address: 12410 Milestone Center Dr. Germantown, MD 20876
DUNS: 157033734, CAGE Code: 64W25, SBA
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Clinical Solutions
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- IT Consulting
- Unified Governance
- Records Management
- Processing and Review
- Predictive Coding
NAICs Codes and Definitions
- 518210- Data Processing, Hosting and Related Services
- 541199- All Other Legal Services: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- 541512- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services: Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519- Other Computer Related Services
- 541611- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services: Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services: Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690- Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541710- Research and Development Life Sciences
- 541712- Research and Development in the Physical Engineering and Life Sciences Except Bio- Technology
- 541715- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services: Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology
- 541990- All Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- 561330- Administrative and Support Services: Employer Organizations
- 611430- Professional and Management Development Training
Project Management/Business Analysis: Designed all pilot tests, operational assessments, and special studies to analyze data to ensure reporting of valid results for NAEP (National Assessment of Education Progress) and prepare the data for public release.
Clinical Solutions: Project management and business analysis resources were provided to implement a custom, Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS). The CTMS was delivered on time and on budget which enabled the client to track all current and previous clinical trial activity through the entire Clinical Trial Lifecycle. Status and reporting capabilities were developed to provide direct reporting capabilities with external clients.
IT Consulting: Created detailed design of service components, database components, and UI services, and back-end layers. Coded and Unit tested service and back-end components, database components, and UI layer.
eDiscovery: Developed an Electronic Stored Information (ESI) Content map that includes a map of over 2,000 structured and unstructured repositories covering a 25 year period. Designed, implemented and supported Compliance Reactive Review employing analytical based methodologies to find allegations that were previously undiscovered with a standard keyword based linear review, saving the corporate client millions annually in preventative and time sensitive infractions by employees.
Data Management: Redesigned, implemented and supported new data collection procedures for a client’s M&A department to employ during acquisition procedures. The result was a more thorough, effective and efficient method to gather and format the required data for proper analysis prior to acquisition of the asset for corporate use.
Big Data and Artificial Intelligence: In support of a Diagnostic Service and CRO merger, project, process, and change management resources were delivered to integrate the exchange of clinical data between the two merging organizations. Processes and tools were developed to exchange clinical data in a secure, controlled environment. Predictive analytics were utilized to create summarized value of the “big data” diagnostic data sources. Dashboards and visualization tools were developed for easy navigation of the aggregated data.