Professional, Ethical, Responsible Computer Forensic Analysis
Cull Massive Amounts of Digital Data Appropriately and Reduce eDiscovery Costs
Innovative Development’s forensic data analysis processes are industry compliant and help to protect the admissibility of evidence to the court. Our cost-effective processes identify, extract, document, and preserve data to help avoid spoliation and maintain forensic accuracy.
Cull Electronically Stored Information (ESI) Ethically and Efficiently
Innovative Development helps clients acquire and analyze the exponentially growing volume of ESI generated throughout an organization. For example, relevant data may reside in:
- Mobile devices
- External and portable data stores
- Storage Area Networks (SAN) and Network-Attached Storage (NAS) devices
- Enterprise content management systems
- Social media
Innovative Development guides clients in utilizing the most efficient and legally compliant data-culling techniques to reduce electronic discovery costs while maintaining forensic appropriateness.
- De-duplication eliminates duplicate documents for one custodian or globally
- Keyword filtering searches the collected documents for specific keywords
- Date range filtering removes irrelevant documents not within a specified date range
Maintaining a Legitimate Chain of Custody for Producing Admissible Evidence
The proper techniques and procedures reduce the possibility of inappropriately acquired and managed data. That is why chain of custody is critically important and should not be tracked by anyone other than an expert in the necessary procedures.
Innovative Development assists clients in protecting the validity of data by tracking:
- Evidence description
- How it was obtained
- When it was collected
- Who handled it (both electronically and physically)
- Where it has traveled
- Where it resides